- If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please click the button above, call (424) 571-2273, OR submit your information below. If this is an emergency, dial 911.
- From Surviving to Thriving: how EMDR can help you put the past in the past
- Feeling Emotionally and Physically Drained? Tip #2: Getting energy from your worries
- Emotionally and Physically Drained?
- Communicate Your Feelings Effectively… In 2 Simple Sentences
- Why Can’t My Partner Listen To Me?! How understanding your partner can be threatening – and what to do about it.
- Mindfulness Meditations for Experiencing the Here and Now
- Regaining Your Connection Through Couples Therapy
- The Shared Trauma of 9-11
- The “T” in LGBT: What does “transgender” mean?
- WARNING: Being an Attorney May be Hazardous to Your (Mental) Health – Part II
- WARNING: Being an Attorney May be Hazardous to Your (Mental) Health
- Are you stuck in a box?
- Losing My Religion
- Provocateur, Mirror, Healer: how your partner can help you grow
- Valor: Find That Strength Inside You
- I Just Can’t “Get Over It”
- My View on the Purpose of Psychotherapy
- Going to Therapy Shows STRENGTH – Not Weakness
- Stay Calm When Stress or Emotions are Overwhelming: A Quick Mindfulness Trick by Rose Rigole
- Five Tips for Finding Fulfillment
Tag Archives: mindfulness
The following are a few mindfulness breathing meditations* that can be practiced every day individually or in sequence. No need for yoga poses or bulk time – they can be done in a supermarket checkout line – but some quiet, … Continue reading
Attorneys tend to far more depressed, anxious, unhappy, and even suicidal than most other professions. In Part I of this series, I listed some of the gruesome mental health statistics for attorneys, as well as the possible explanations. Now that … Continue reading