- If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please click the button above, call (424) 571-2273, OR submit your information below. If this is an emergency, dial 911.
- From Surviving to Thriving: how EMDR can help you put the past in the past
- Feeling Emotionally and Physically Drained? Tip #2: Getting energy from your worries
- Emotionally and Physically Drained?
- Communicate Your Feelings Effectively… In 2 Simple Sentences
- Why Can’t My Partner Listen To Me?! How understanding your partner can be threatening – and what to do about it.
- Mindfulness Meditations for Experiencing the Here and Now
- Regaining Your Connection Through Couples Therapy
- The Shared Trauma of 9-11
- The “T” in LGBT: What does “transgender” mean?
- WARNING: Being an Attorney May be Hazardous to Your (Mental) Health – Part II
- WARNING: Being an Attorney May be Hazardous to Your (Mental) Health
- Are you stuck in a box?
- Losing My Religion
- Provocateur, Mirror, Healer: how your partner can help you grow
- Valor: Find That Strength Inside You
- I Just Can’t “Get Over It”
- My View on the Purpose of Psychotherapy
- Going to Therapy Shows STRENGTH – Not Weakness
- Stay Calm When Stress or Emotions are Overwhelming: A Quick Mindfulness Trick by Rose Rigole
- Five Tips for Finding Fulfillment
Category Archives: EMDR
Something devastating happened to you. Maybe it was yesterday. Maybe it was fifty years ago. You got through it…somehow, but it keeps haunting you. Small, everyday things can remind you of it, bringing back images, sensations, feelings, sounds, beliefs about … Continue reading
On this infamous day eleven years ago, we each experienced something shockingly terrible. Many of us vividly remember seeing the plane going into the towers, the towers crashing down, the people running through the streets of New York with clouds … Continue reading